WELCOME TO VELIK COFFEE REWARDS CUSTOMER CLUB
We are incredibly grateful for the loyalty and support of all VeliK Coffee customers especially during the tough times we have all endured in 2020 so far. We would like to say thank you to all of you to choose us as your trusted and favourite source for all your coffee needs. It is an honour and pleasure for us to deliver freshly roasted speciality coffee to your houses and hope that brings a bit of happiness and joy.
To say thank you to you, we decided to reward you every time you shop with us or write a review in social media subject of the bellow T&Cs.
HERE IS HOW YOU WILL EARN POINTS. FAQs
1. How do I join "Velik Coffee Rewards" club?
You just need to, create a store account
2. How do I earn points?
- You need to login to VeliK Coffee store using your account credentials, hence we know whom to award points to and then…
- You get 10 points for every £1 you spend (excluding any shipping fees, taxes & purchases of gift cards). Points are automatically awarded on purchase, when "Order Status" is "Completed" or "Shipped".
3. You get 10 points for each verified review* for our product or VeliK Coffee on: Trustpilot, Google reviews, VeliK Coffee Facebook page. Please allow 5 working days before your points to appear in your Velik Coffee Rewards account.
4. What “verified review” means?
Verified review means that the review has been confirmed and published on Trustpilot, Google reviews or VeliK Coffee Facebook page. It could take few days after writing before the review to be confirmed and published by Trustpilot, Google reviews or VeliK Coffee marketing team.
5. How can I use my points?
You can redeem loyalty points to as coupon codes. You can apply one coupon code per order on checkout.
6. How to redeem my points:
• Log in to your account to review your points.
• Every 1000 points you could redeem as £3 off coupon code.
• Every 2500 points you could redeem as £10 off coupon code.
• Then at Checkout -> Order Summary, apply your coupon in Coupon/Gift Certificate section.
7. How do I check my Loyalty points balance?
Simply Log in to your store account and go to the Velik Coffee Rewards on the bottom right corner of the screen.
8. Key Information
• What if I don’t quite have 1000 points? The minimum number of points required to redeem £3 off coupon is 1000 points, but please do not worry. You can write review for products or VeliK Coffee on mentioned above media to earn 10 points for each verified review*. You can use the same approach to top up your points to 2500 points = £10 off coupon code.
• What if I have more than 1000 points? You can redeem 1000 points to save £3 off your next purchase and the balance of points will remain on your account, so for example if you have 1022 points and redeem them for a £3 off coupon code, you will have a balance of 22 points left in your account. Same rules apply for 2500 points = £10 off coupon code.
• Can I redeem more than 1000 points at any one time? Yes, points can be redeemed in blocks of 1000 points or 2500 points at a time, so for example, if you have 2000 points you can redeem these for 2 coupons of £3 off (1000 points each). Same rules apply for 2500 points = £10 off coupon.
• Will I earn points if I use a discount code? Yes 10 points will be rewarded for every £1 you spend.
• Is there a minimum number of reviews I can make? No, as long as you have a verified review*.
• Will my points expire? No. You can redeem them at any time you like.
• Do I earn points if I pay for postage? No, only points are awarded for the value of products purchased.